A home is a place where you feel comfortable and happy. Due to pandemics, many of us are staying at home. It’s obvious that we feel confined or bored or just feel sick of the same four walls. But, it is hard to socialize outside as the second wave of the pandemic turned out to be menacing. Instead of going out, we can make our home a bit cozy and comfy to elevate our mood.
Here are 5 tips to decorate your home without splurging much-
1. For a small home, think about the vertical space. Go for storage solutions that take up vertical space. Choose a tall, narrow one, rather than the short, wide cupboard for storage purposes.
2. Working from home? Tired of the same corner of the house or the couch? During the pandemic, it’s difficult to try out sofa or couches in-store. Shop online and look for a sofa with the height and depth of your choice. Also, it’s a good idea to look at ta store’s return policy before buying online.
3. Try out color to break the monotony of the room. Try out the color on the window frame or a part of the wall. Don’t paint the whole room., just a part of it. Painting a part gives a great pop of color.
4. Well, this one is about getting rid of old stuff that you don’t use. For example, books you were sure you wanted to read but that never happened or the clothes you never wear. Clean the shelves and make space for new DIY artifacts that you are proud of
5. Create an inspiring and eclectic gallery wall to infuse color and pattern into space. Gallery walls are simply the best as these are the ones that give you the best opportunity to show your choices and love.
Error: Contact form not found.